How to Give and Serve
Jesus said that He “came not to be served but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” – Jesus, Mark 10:45
Give Your Time & Talent, Volunteer On Sundays, Volunteer On Weekdays
VOLUNTEER SERVICE AREAS – Faith Bible Church is a vibrant place. If you would like to serve, here are several opportunities for you. We would love to labor from Christ alongside you!
- GREETERS – Staff the entrances of each foyer, hand out bulletins to attendees and greet them as they enter the building. Contact: Billy Averett 210-215-7590
- USHERS – Serve as traffic flow directors, assisting with seating and handling any small maintenance issues that arise on Sunday mornings. Contact: Billy Averett 210-215-7590
- HOSPITAL/HOME BOUND MINISTRY– Serve our church family by ministering to both those in our body and their immediate family members while they are hospitalized or home bound. The team focuses on offering a Christ-centered, loving visit to those in need. If you or an immediate family member would like to be visited by one of our ministry members, please contact Margie Lassiter at 830-249-8448.
- COMMUNION PREPARATION – Prepare elements for weekly communion. Contact: Billy Averett: 210-215-7590
- COMMUNION SERVERS – Serve communion during the worship services. Contact: Billy Averett: 210-215-7590
- KITCHEN AND FOYER ORGANIZERS – Oversee the organization for the kitchen and foyers and purchase supplies. Contact: Don Huston: 830-388-0007
- SPECIAL EVENT PLANNERS – Leads in organizing and preparing for special events held at the church. Contact: Don Huston: 830-388-0007
- MEALS MINISTRY – Provides complete, ready-to-eat meals to bless members of the body in time of need or crisis. Contact: Vanessa Ekno: 830-431-4555
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE – Assist with various maintenance and work projects in the church building and on the property. Contact: Don Huston: 830-388-0007
- STUDENT MINISTRY LEADERS – Working with the youth in many fields. If interested please contact the church office: 830-249-8448
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY TEACHERS – Teaching Sunday school to the children ages 1st through 5th grade. Contact: Aubri Reed: 210-445-0491
- NURSERY VOLUNTEERS – Contact: Aubri Reed: 210-445-0491
- AUDIO/VISUAL MINISTRY – If you wish to assist in any of these areas, please contact the church office: 830-249-8448
- WORSHIP TEAM – MUSICIAN – If you would like to minister in this area, please contact the church office: 830-249-8448
- MISSION’S SUPPORT – If you would like to support any of our missionaries or affiliated organizations, please contact Ray Zapata: 210-861-2955.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” -Jesus, Matthew 6:21.
Contact the Church Office to Volunteer – 830-249-8448
Tithes and Offerings
1. GIVE IN A SERVICE. – Attend Sunday worship and place your tithes in the Offering Boxes in the foyers.
2. GIVE THROUGH MAIL. – Make a check payable to “Faith Bible Church” to our office address:
1 Bergmann Rd., Boerne, TX 78006
3. GIVE ONLINE. – Set up an online account and give regularly by clicking HERE. You can elect to set-up a scheduled debit of your account for regular giving – this is the best way to practice the “first fruits” principle.
We give to those we love most. The giving of our tithes and offerings is one of our highest expressions of LOVE for Jesus.